With the rise in malicious cyber attacks, the Cyber Security Zone is designed to meet increased demand for the adoption of solutions to protect vital data from the threat of breach.
The zone offers a dedicated environment to learn about the latest technologies, speak directly to the experts and understand the thinking and strategies in the market. Exhibitors within the Cyber Security Zone provide services or solutions in the following areas:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Antivirus / Anti-Malware
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
- Web Filtering
Security professionals are more conscious than ever of the risk of cyberattacks on their security hardware as well as networks. With this in mind, visitors attend the Security Exhibition with the objective of procuring the latest security solutions to avoid such threats.