Aperio H100 Wireless Handle
Simple. Secure. Stylish. Introducing the NEW Aperio H100 Wireless Handle.
The new Aperio® H100 packs the power and flexibility of wireless access control into one slim, cleverly designed, battery-powered door handle.
With easy retrofitting to almost any interior door and comprehensive RFID support, the new Aperio® H100 handle makes it cost-effective to boost security for sensitive offices, storerooms, archives, meeting rooms and more.
- The easiest way to add access control to a mechanical lock without drilling
- Robust, wireless device designed for high-traffic environments
- Compatible with Australian mortice lock(8mm)
- For wooden, steel and tubular-frame doors (and glass doors with standard lock cases)
- Keep your existing mechanical cylinder
- Straight forward integration with third-party access control systems
- Works with an online system or as an offline lock
- Discrete handle with minimum footprint and contemporary design
- LED for instant status visualisation
- Takes one screw to replace handle batteries
- Supports the following RFID technologies: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE® SE, MIFARE® DESFire® SE;iCLASS SE; iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS Seos Elite
ASSA ABLOY introduces Aperio, who will be exhibiting their latest products on stand G20 (ASSA ABLOY) at Security 2019, Sydney ICC. Stand spaces are still available; enquire today about securing your company’s spot at the largest Security event in the southern hemisphere.
For more information visit https://www.assaabloy.com.au/aperio/