VISITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Security Exhibition & Conference is a strictly trade-only event. Entry is restricted to professionals concerned with physical and electronic security and contractors servicing these industries. Proof of business identification may be required. Security is a business event and therefore we ask visitors not to bring anyone under the age of 15. Tertiary students with valid student ID will be admitted. Due to OH&S, prams, strollers and trolleys (ie shopping trolleys) are strictly not permitted at the event. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please view the Frequently Asked Questions.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about the show and future editions of the show.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend the Security Exhibition & Conference 2017 or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visitors must pre-register to gain free entry to the Security Exhibition.
- The Security Exhibition is free to attend; delegate passes for the ASIAL Conference and Gala Dinner incur a charge and must be purchased in advance.
- Passes for the ASIAL Conference and Gala Dinner are non-refundable.
- Passes for the ASIAL Conference and Gala Dinner may be transferred at the discretion of the organisers, Diversified Communications Australia.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.