Central Monitoring Services Pty Ltd
• Has worked at CMS since 1992.Her role is focused on networking with and supporting the 100’s of SME alarm companies who use the services of CMS as well as liaison with alarm response companies, manufactures and security equipment suppliers who support the SME’s and CMS.
• She is an industry Advocate, volunteering weekends at careers days, and actively supporting ISOD 24/7 International Security Officers day held annually on the 24th July.
• Is the current ASIAL NSW State Convenor. A voluntary role she has held for 10-years.
• A long-time member of the Associations:
1. National Electronics Security Special Interest Group.
2. Protective services
• Member of the Associations National Reference Group.
• Member of the Australian Standards Committee
• Director of PERSL, ISDG and ACFIPS (Security Industry ITAB).
• She is known and respected by the industry as a whole.
• Has nurtured relationships with Government, Emergency Services, and other bodies.
• Has a broad knowledge of the Industry and the relevant State/Territory Legislation and Regulations.
• Was awarded the In house Training Award 2011, Australian Security Medal in 2013, Security Management Award 2013 and OSPA 2018
• Holds ASIAL Individual Professional Recognition post nominal credential of FASIAL (Fellow).