ASIAL Safe Workplace Management and Health Plan
As part of Safe Work Australia Month, ASIAL launched two new exciting member benefits related to the health and safety of employees; the ASIAL Safe Workplace Management (SWM) system and ASIAL Health Plan.
Available exclusively to ASIAL members, the ASIAL-SWM system and ASIAL Health Plan build on a growing suite of benefits that support members to run professional and profitable businesses.
Imagine a Safe Workplace Management system (SWM) tailored to meet the needs of the security industry; one that creates a Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) plan for your company within minutes of signing up and helps you meet your compliance obligations in as little as 15 minutes a week.
Accessible anywhere and anytime via any internet enabled device, ASIAL-SWM is an affordable in-house solution programmed to provide legislative updates specific to your needs, keeping you informed of your obligations and safeguarding against breaches.
Everything you need in the one place
By signing up you’ll have immediate access to a complete online WHS package, including:
- WHS documentation, including relevant legislation, codes of practice and news
- WHS policies and procedures manual, in template form for your modification
- Incident and injury report forms, that can be sent straight to the insurer
- List of tasks due to be completed, and the associated automated email reminders
- Workplace inspection forms
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Hazardous substances register
- Training register and plan
The system has been tried, tested and proven to save time, mitigate risk and reduce Workers’ Compensation claims.
Reduce risk, improve business
Because effective health and safety management is consistent with good business outcomes, the ASIAL-SWM system aims to enhance positive WHS outcomes for business, including but not limited to:
- Improved safety culture among employees
- Productive working relationships
- Strong staff retention rates
- Reduced injuries and injury related costs
- Increased organisational capacity
- Enhanced business reputation
- Improved business opportunities
- Long term business efficiency
ASIAL Health Plan raises the bar
Take your commitment to employee health and wellbeing to a new level by sharing details of the ASIAL Health Plan with your employees.
ASIAL is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new member benefit in partnership with Bupa Australia – the ASIAL Health Plan.
Added to a growing suite of member benefits that support members to run professional and profitable businesses, the ASIAL Health Plan will directly benefit members, their staff and families.
Providing your employees with access to the ASIAL Health Plan will:
- Strengthen your employee benefit package through the provision of discounted health insurance.
- Encourage your employees to take out health insurance to manage their health on an ongoing basis. If they do fall ill, having the right cover will allow them to select the doctor of their choice and to avoid waiting lists, reducing the length of absence from work.
- Illustrate your engagement and interest in your employees’ health and welfare through provision of the benefit with a recognised brand.
Existing Bupa members will also be able to take advantage of the discounted premium by calling Bupa to switch to the ASIAL Health Plan.
Bupa Australia will be providing ASIAL with payment on a quarterly basis, which will be calculated as a percentage of the premium received from new to fund members. This will be held by ASIAL to be spent on strategic initiatives to address work, health and safety issues experienced within your organisations.
For more information on the ASIAL-SWM system or ASIAL Health plan, please visit www.asial.com.au/Membership/Member-benefits.