VISITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Security Exhibition & Conference is a strictly trade-only event. Entry is restricted to professionals concerned with physical and electronic security and contractors servicing these industries. Proof of business identification may be required. Security is a business event and therefore we ask visitors not to bring anyone under the age of 15. Tertiary students with valid student ID will be admitted. Due to OH&S, prams, strollers and trolleys (ie shopping trolleys) are strictly not permitted at the event. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please view the Frequently Asked Questions.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about the show and future editions of the show.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend the Security Exhibition & Conference 2019 or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules & agendas without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visitors must pre-register to gain free entry to the Security Exhibition.
- The Security Exhibition is free to attend; delegate passes for the ASIAL Conference and Gala Dinner incur a charge and must be purchased in advance.
- Passes for the ASIAL Conference and Gala Dinner are non-refundable.
- Passes for the ASIAL Conference and Gala Dinner may be transferred at the discretion of the organisers, Diversified Communications Australia.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.
Security Exhibition & Conference VIP Early Bird Prize Draw
Security Exhibition & Conference 2018 (organised by Diversified Communications Australia)
Security Exhibition & Conference VIP Early Bird Prize Draw
Purchase an Early Bird ASIAL Security Conference pass and be entered into the draw for your chance to win 2 TICKETS to the Security 2018 Gala Dinner PLUS one night accommodation staying at Crown Towers Melbourne in a King Deluxe Room.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is Diversified Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”) (ABN 18 006 002 286), 636 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria, 3004, Australia.
- Entry is free and open to Victorian and NSW residents only aged 18 or over, who are a member of the Security industry and have purchased an Early Bird Conference Pass for the 2018 ASIAL Security Conference.
- Employees and their immediate families of Diversified Communications Australia, Contracting Staff and Info Salons Australia are ineligible to enter.
- Entry to the competition is completed through purchase of an early bird pass to the 2018 ASIAL Security Conference.
- The promotion commences at 9:30am, Thursday 19 April 2018 and closes at 6pm Thursday May 31, 2018.
- The prize comprises of 2 TICKETS to the Security 2018 Gala Dinner (valued at $195 each) PLUS one night accommodation staying at the Crown Towers Melbourne in a King Deluxe Room (valued at $378). Total prize pool is $768AUD.
- The draw will take place at the Diversified Communications Australia Head Office (636 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004) at 12.00pm on Wednesday 6 June 2018.
- The winner will be notified via the email address provided upon registration on Friday 10 June 2018. Results will also be posted at www.securityexpo.com.au
- Prize details will be sent via post to the winner within a week of the winner claiming their prize.
- If the prize is unclaimed by return email by Wednesday 20 June 2018, another entrant will be drawn.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- Entry is open only to residents in Victoria and NSW only.
- All entries are the property of Diversified Communications Australia.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and any issues relating to the competition, the decision of Diversified Communications shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Diversified Communications reserves the right to check the eligibility of all entrants.
- By entering the competition you agree that The Promoter can use any personal information that you provide with your registration for the purposes of the competition and for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by The Promoter in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Diversified Communications reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- This competition is a game of chance.
- Diversified Communications reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice at any time, if considered necessary by Diversified in its opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of Diversified Communication’s reasonable control.