DJI Matrice 210 RTK
Product Feature brought to you by Sphere Drones.
As public safety continues to take precedence in the community, the DJI Matrice 210 is used to assist police and other investigation agencies in both small and large surveillance and threat detection operations, in order to be more agile, alert and accurate that ever before.
The Matrice 200 Series is purpose-built for professional users to perform aerial inspections and collect data – making drone technology an easy-to-use tool for security manager who recognise the importance of how aerial imaging can transform their operations.
Key Features include;
- 17-inch propellers for stability
- Dual-battery power system for sub-zero temperatures
- 7KM operation range
- 38 minute flight time
- 2KG max payload capacity
- Ability to active track subjects to pinpoint location
- Highlight object of interest to focus
- A robust FlightAutonomy system to avoid obstacles
- App compatibility for Android
- Built-in ADS-B receiver for real-time information about nearby manned aircraft
- Reliable power
- Always ready with easy assemble
To find out more about the DJI Matrice 210 RTK, click here.
Australian distributor, Sphere Drones.
To read more articles like this or to stay up to date with the industry, subscribe to the Security Focus Newsletter and receive monthly updates.