Intercom Stations for Medical Environments
Product Feature bought to you by Commend.
Now more than ever, having safe, clean and secure intercom systems in the healthcare sector is critical. Commends range of intercom stations designed for medical environments and clean rooms such as operating theatres, intensive care wards and treatment rooms are of a high-grade and an essential for keeping connected.
The closed-sealed membrane surface of the Commend WS-810F provides anti-bacterial protection and is detergent and disinfectant resistant.
Product Features include;
- Conforms to EN 60601-1 (2nd Edition)
- Closed-sealed membrane surface
- Special anti-bacterial membrane
- Hands-free talking in crystal clear audio quality
- Resistant against detergents and disinfectants
- In-house communication for hygienically sensitive areas
- Colour-TFT display
More information on Commends intercom range can be found here.
Australian contact information can be found here.
To read more articles like this or to stay up to date with the industry, subscribe to the Security Focus Newsletter and receive monthly updates.