Selectlok Digital’s iLOQ – A Battery-Free Digital Locking Solution
Product Feature brought to you by Selectlok Digital.
Selectlok Digital brings the iLOQ product range to Australia. A large-scale digital access control solution that is self-powered and completely battery-free.
This digital access control solution requires no batteries in either the locking mechanism or in the key. The S5 range uses electronic keys that, when inserted into the cylinder, generate enough power to authenticate the key and unlock. The S50 range is completely keyless and uses your phone (Android or Apple) for power and authentication.
Key benefits of the iLOQ S50 range:
- No keys
- No key programming
- No battery replacement
- No travel to pick up and deliver keys
- No lock replacement due to lost keys
- No maintenance
- Instant “over-the air” sharing of access rights
- Instant audit trail with date and time stamp
The S5 & S50 ranges both come in commonly used profiles, including padlocks, and can be combined to create a wide-ranging secure network of all your assets, controlled from the same software management system.
This low-maintenance solution allows you to instantly issue and revoke access to keys wherever you are and creates an auditable trail of who has tried to access what and when, all without leaving the office.
A revolutionary system that is already used internationally in hospitals, sports arenas, government sector, housing, education, data centers and more.
Some of the iLOQ features include:
- Operates in temperatures -40℃ to +70℃
- High security AES-256-bit encryption
- 2-way communication between locks and keys allows access rights information to stay up to date
- Easily auditable trail
- Never lose your keys again with the keyless S50 range
- Easy to install, iLOQ cylinders are standard sizes
- Remote management using the iLOQ software
- The iLOQ system can manage up to 1,000,000 locks and 2,000,000 keys
Contact Selectlok now to discuss your needs and how iLOQ can meet them
Read more about iLOQ here
To read more articles like this or to stay up to date with industry, subscribe to the Security Focus Newsletter and receive monthly updates.