Facial Recognition Entrance Control
Product Feature bought to you by Centaman Entrance Control.
Security solutions specialists, Centaman Entrance Control, have added a new facial recognition feature as an add-on to their access gates used in corporate offices, government buildings and leisure centres in Australia and New Zealand. This solution has been designed with facility managers in mind.
Product Features include;
- Fast to identify an entrant
- Mask detection software
- Cost effective technology
- Can be retrofitted to existing Centaman Entrance Control gates
- Store 50,000 faces in its internal database
- Face detection from up to three meters away
- Option to link to multiple readers
- Central management of secure database
More information on the facial recognition technology can be found here.
Australian Contact information here.
To read more articles like this or to stay up to date with the industry, subscribe to the Security Focus Newsletter and receive monthly updates.