HID Global showcases indoor and outdoor positioning services for enterprise organisations at the Security Exhibition
HID Global®, a worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions, will showcase its HID Location Services for Workplace Optimisation for the first time in Australia at the Security Exhibition & Conference, 26-28 July (Booth K12). The company will also highlight its broad range of secure access control solutions and other trusted identity offerings.
HID Location Services for Workplace Optimisation is a new solution designed to address a growing market need for accurate, real-time location of an organization’s workforce. By combining innovative Internet of Things (IoT) technology with the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi and cloud-based solutions, organisations can gain increased visibility into the location of their workforce in a facility. This makes it possible to analyse room usage for better building management and increased operational efficiency. Future use cases can include building automation capabilities, rich security features and capabilities that facilitate life safety management and compliance.
HID Global will also be exhibiting its wide range of trusted identity solutions, including the following:
- Convenient and secure door/gate access using smartphones, wearables and tablets via HID Mobile Access®. Supporting NFC and Bluetooth Smart, it works with Apple® and Android® devices without additional accessories. HID Mobile Access supports 137 smartphone devices and is leading the industry by opening 34,000 doors every day in 58 countries worldwide.
- Smarter, more connected buildings and workplaces using HID’s Extended Access Technology that expand the use HID Global’s trusted identities beyond the door to incorporate parking access, secure printing, elevator access, vending and many more applications.
- Streamlined credential encoding, configuration and management with HID’s iCLASS SE® CP1000 Encoder that provides a flexible solution for moving to upgrade to new credential technology and/or add additional layers of security to credentials, independent of card technology
- High definition and ecofriendly printing solutions with Direct-to-Card (DTC®) FARGO® DTC5500LMX ID Card Printer/Encoder designed to meet the high-volume, card issuance demands of large enterprises. We will also showcase the award-winning high definition printing (HDP®) solutions FARGO HDP5600 ID Card Printer/Encoder that builds upon its for retail stores, recreation facilities, governments and other organisations focused on brand image and/or visual security.
- Next-generation two-factor authentication through HID Approve™ that turns a mobile device into a handheld validation device or “authenticator” and verifies online access and transaction requests, such as digital banking transactions or corporate VPN access.
- Manage the lifecycle of identities for physical access control using SAFE Physical Identity & Access Manager, a Web-based solution that integrates with logical security systems to ensure synchronized and policy-based on- and off-boarding of identities and their physical access across multiple and disparate physical security systems.
Source: HID Global
About HID Global
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places, and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
To arrange an interview with HID Global, please contact Luke Frost email@example.com