Occupancy Monitoring Application
Product Feature bought to you by Hanwha Techwin.
As we begin to adapt to our new normal, the Hanwha Techwin Occupancy Monitoring System is the latest solution in crowd control in public spaces, especially in the retail environment where a limited number of customers can be in store at any given time. The Monitoring system combines 4K camera resolution with AI video analytics to precisely monitor the occupancy level.
The clear and simple signage makes it easy for customers to follow, ensuring customer and employee safety remains a top priority.
Key features include;
- Edge-based people counting video analytics with Deep Leaning AI
- Aggregates data from up to 8 cameras and entrances
- Alarm output to other devices such as automatic door or traffic light beacon
- Customisable message and scolling text
- Easy to set up, serverless yet scalable
- No need for “top-view” mounting
- Compatible with Wisenet P series 4K AI Camera Range
This solution is suitable for both small and large scaled environments such as supermarkets, retail chains, offices, restrooms and sporting facilities.
More information on the Occupancy Counter can be found here.
Hanwha Techwin is distributed by EOS Australia, for more information visit their website here.
To read more articles like this or to stay up to date with the industry, subscribe to the Security Focus Newsletter and receive monthly updates.